Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I'm Back....

Well as I start my blogging again I’m gonna try and do things a little differently this time. Instead of just singing advise (I’ll probably do that in the form of video blogs this time anyway) I’m going to do a variety of things…. Reviews of concerts, new CD’s, singers and performances… i.e. like last years halftime Superbowl show… lets hope this years show is … well … better! I’m also going to start taking quotes from some of my favorite authors and relating them to singing. Put some of my philosophy classes to good use! Anyway… I hope everyone will enjoy this blog again and as always, please leave me comments and lets talk about life and singing… or maybe life is a song and the discussion will really be one and the same… Always remember to sing it your own way! Jilla

No comments:

Post a Comment